|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 December 2016 (434 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms one with en-suite
- Open plan living / dining room
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- 15min train to London Bridge
- 10min drive to Crystal Palace
IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE. Newly Renovated, 4minute walk to Norwood Junction train station that gets you to CENTRAL LONDON in 15min.
• Less than 5 year old Purpose Built Flat
• Communal Garden
• Ground Floor
• Street parking
2 double bedrooms one with en-suite
Open plan living / dining room
Fully fitted modern kitchen
15min train to London Bridge
10min drive to Crystal Palace
Area – South Norwood
• Great commuter location by public transport or car
• Aldi and sports centre within walking distance
• Close to bars, restaurants & cinema in Crystal Palace & Beckenham
£1,250 / month
Private Let so no agents fees
1½month deposit required
No pets or smoking
Experienced, professional landlord who lives locally
Please be prepared for normal referencing requirements if you decide you would like to move in after viewing the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63177794.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HSL54199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.