Restaurant to rent14 & 18 Market Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR8
Removed £12,000 pa| £1,000 pcm
- Ready To Trade Sandwich/Food Bar Opportunity
- Southport Town Centre Location Adjacent to Southport Indoor Market
- Well Presented Premises
- Would Also Suit Alternative Uses Subject to Necessary Consents
- Rental £12,000 Per Annum Exclusive
The premises are well presented and ready to trade as a sandwich/food bar but would also suit alternative uses subject to all the necessary consents.
The premises are located to Market Street in Southport town centre's ''Market Quarter'' adjacent to the recently refurbished Indoor Market. The premises currently support circa 30 covers internally and provide seating areas, counter, kitchen and WC facilities.
The self-contained premises comprise an attractive double unit with glazed frontage and good fascia signage over. Internally the accommodation is well presented, the kitchen is situated to the rear of the demise and provides appropriate extraction facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-63178337.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.