|Added on Rightmove:||21 December 2016 (491 days ago)|
- 2 bedrooms and bathroom with shower over bath
- Living/dining room with period features
- Kitchen with appliances
- Character features including beams
- Courtyard garden, on street parking
- Quiet rural position with good access to Oxford
Sweet cottage tucked away in a quiet position in the picturesque village of Drayton St Leonard. A short hop to Wallingford and only 20 minutes by car to Oxford.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P104094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Abingdon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.