|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 January 2017 (309 days ago)|
- Spacious two bedroom apartment
- Two bathrooms
- Rare off street parking space
- Close to high speed rail line
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Double and Single bedroom
- High specification finish
- Double glazing
***SPACIOUS HIGH SPEC APARTMENT*** This good sized two bedroom, two bathroom apartment has views over Castle Hill Avenue and The Leas from the lounge and second bedroom, and views out to Folkestone Warren and The White Cliffs of Dover from the master bedroom. It's position gives you easy access to the high speed train service, local shops and cliff top walks along The Leas. It is beautifully finished and comes with an integrated oven and hob, and a free standing washing machine and fridge/freezer, which fit in nicely with the high gloss kitchen.
Council tax band: B.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 909789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Dover - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.