|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (518 days ago)|
- Superb Double Rooms
- All inclusive bills
- CCTV, Fob Entry
- Stylish Communal Lounge, Kitchen and Bathrooms
- 5 Minutes from universities
- Fantastic Transport Links to Universities and City Centre
- Bills Included
- Fantastic views of Hullard Park
- Not-for-profit supported leaning and development environment
This fantastic property is a run on a truly all inclusive basis (Council tax, water, gas, electricity, TV Licence and UNLIMITED fiber WiFi Broadband, weekly cleaner of common areas are all included). NO HIDDEN EXTRAS!!!!!
It is located in Old Trafford in a quiet and safe residential street opposite award winning picturesque Hullard Park.
World Famous Old Trafford, the home of Manchester United FC is a few minutes walk away as is Lancashire Cricket Club which regularly hosts test matches. Buses to Manchester City Centre (10 minutes away), Salford Quays (10 minutes away), Media City (10 minutes away) and the Trafford Centre (15 minutes away) stop just outside the property and run 7 days a week.
Trafford Bar and Cornbrook Metro tram stops are each less than a 5 minute walk away giving easy access to the Metro tram network, making the property ideally located for professionals working in all areas of Manchester.
Manchester Universities are just a 15 minute walk or 10 minute bus ride away making it an ideal location for students as well. We have secure bicycle stores to help you keep fit during your daily commute
The accommodation features:
1. Flexible monemone or rolling monthly contracts availble. Disconted rates are for longer stays.
2. 6 fully furnished double bedrooms each with bed, bedside cabinet, desk, chair, wardrobe, bookshelf, washbasin with hot and cold water
3. A huge shared lounge/dining room with 42" flat screen tv, leather sofas, coffee table and dining table
4. A large fully fitted kitchen with 2 fridge freezers, 2 hobs, 2 ovens, washing machine, dryer, microwave
5. 3 bathrooms and 4 toilets.
6. Large lawned gardens for use of all residents - perfect for barbecues or just relaxing.
7. Guaranteed relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
8. All residents are either working or postgraduate students.
9. Car parking on site available at a small extra cost of £20 per month
Contact us to arrange a viewing now - you will not be disappointed! Viewings available during normal office hours as well as at evenings and weekends. Viewings also available at short notice.
Be sure not to miss out on this fantastic house share (probably the best in Trafford!!)
Small one-off admin fee payable at beginning of contract to cover admin costs as property is run on a not-for profit basis.
If you like the sound of this property, please reply to this e-mail or by telephone.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Discounted rates are for block booking of 6 months. We can offer 3,4 or 5 months, please ask for details.
Couples Rates are £550PCPM
*All Bills and WiFi are included subject to terms and conditions, non-student rate is a little more*
** Age restictions may apply
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pulse Property Management Ltd, Pulse Property Management Ltd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.