|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2016 (381 days ago)|
- Available immediately
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Fully furnished
- Daytime concierge
- 0.5 miles to Snow Hill station
- Close to St Paul's Square
- Jewellery Quarter location
- Managed by FleerMilne Property
FleetMilne Property are pleased to present this top floor 1 bedroom apartment in the Kenyon Forge development. This apartment comprises of a double bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath and a modern kitchen including a fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. The apartment is available fully furnished.
Kenyon Forge is located in the Jewellery Quarter, situated just a few minutes walk from the idyllic St Paul’s Square, which hosts a wide variety of bars and restaurants. It is also just 0.9 miles from New Street railway station, and other convenient transport links on Colmore Row.
Viewings can usually be arranged with 24 hours notice. Tenancies at this property are fully managed by FleetMilne Property and administration fees will apply.
EPC RATING C .
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63186017.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26640430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FleetMilne Property, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.