|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2016 (468 days ago)|
- LIMITED TIME PRICE REDUCTION
- Penthouse Duplex Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms (one en suite)
- Open Plan Reception
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Terraces
- EXtra W.C
- 24 hour Concierge, Gym, Spa and Lounge Facilities
- Offered Furnished
LIMITED TIME PRICE REDUCTION. Set on the sixth floor of this brand new development is a two double bedroom, two bathroom (one en suite) duplex penthouse apartment with open plan living space and unparalleled south facing City views. Boasting under floor heating, extra W.C, ample fitted storage, terrace off the reception with canal views and a second terrace off the second bedroom. The kitchen is fully fitted with modern white goods and Island with wine fridge. Part of the newly developed Lexicon Building offering 24 hour concierge, gym facilities including residents spa and lounge area. The central location is moments away from Angel and Old Street tube stations, walking distance to the City with a wide range of restaurants and amenities on your doorstep.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63189656.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P145347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.