|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (275 days ago)|
- Two bedroom modern ground floor apartment
- Newly fitted kitchen and shower room
- Private terrace and communal gardens
- Off street parking, large bedrooms
- Backs on to woodland
- Large lounge with dining area
- Rough Common - easy access to city centre
* MODERN GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT ADJOINING WOODLAND * A quaint ground floor apartment that feels more like a bungalow than a flat! Located in the desirable Rough Common area within walking distance to bus stop and local amenities. The accommodation comprises communal entrance, inner hallway, modern kitchen, dining area, lounge with access to private terrace and communal gardens, two double bedrooms and shower room. Off street parking. The apartment has a secluded communal garden that backs onto woodland. Would be ideal for a mature/professional couple over 25's. No smokers, no pets, council tax band D. available early December.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 909719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Canterbury - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.