|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (424 days ago)|
- Two double sized bedrooms
- Recently redecorated throughout
- Brand new flooring to go down throughout
- Newly fitted bathroom with shower over bath
- Kitchen with space for breakfast table
- Open aspect to the front of the property
- Charming cobblestoned street
- Lowest council tax band
- Available now
- Half price rent if you move in November
Lovely two bedroom terraced house in the village of Langley Park. Recently undergone some refurbishment work, the walls are all freshly skimmed and painted in neutral colours. There is brand new flooring to be fitted in all rooms.
The front lounge is a nice big room, with the open staircase as a lovely feature, and storage in an understair cuboard. The kitchen is just off, and has access to the back yard. The kitchen has white units with black worktops. There is a built in electric oven/gas hob and space for other appliances. There is also space for a breakfast table.
Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms, the master is really spacious and facing out to the front, with quite an open aspect. The second bedroom is also a double, although a bit smaller than the master. The family bathroom has wc, sink and bath with shower and rinsing shower over.
There is a combi boiler with gas central heating.
Externally, there is on street parking to the front of the property, and a rear yard at the back, with double gates to enter.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000415177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Durham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.