|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (122 days ago)|
- Unfurnished 3 bed terrace house
- Conservation area
- Two double bedrooms and one single
- Paved garden to rear
- Lounge/diner, separate kitchen
- Gas central heating system
- Double Glazing, pets negotiable
- Close to the town
Full description***** LET AGREED BY MILES AND BARR- MORE PROPERTIES REQUIRED *****
* CONSERVATION AREA OF WHITSTABLE * Ideally located for Whitstable town centre and seafront, is this three bedroom mid-terrace house. Downstairs is a good sized lounge-dining room, along with the kitchen and family bathroom. Upstairs you will find two double bedrooms and a single bedroom/nursery/study. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Outside space is provided by a paved garden to the rear of the property. No smokers, small pets considered, housing benefits with guarantor considered. Council tax band B. Available end November.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 901715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Herne Bay - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.