|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (552 days ago)|
- Character Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms, all with Storage
- Two Reception Rooms
- Original Open Fireplace to Every Room
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Refitted Ground Floor Bathroom
- Sought After Location
- Available NOW
A well presented and characterful Victorian semi detached property, located in the much sought after Astwood Bank.
Property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and accommodation comprises of entrance porch, two reception rooms with original open fireplace to each, large kitchen with range cooker, Belfast style sink and integrated dishwasher, separate utility leading to garden, refitted downstairs bathroom with shower over bath, three bedrooms to first floor - all with character feature fireplaces and fitted wardrobe space and ensuite shower room to master bedroom. New carpets to be fitted to stairs, landing and bedrooms. Offered unfurnished. Available NOW.
Deposit: £1050. Admin Fees: Single application - £265.00 Couple applications - £300.00 each additional applicant/guarantor - £50.00. All fees include VAT.
Strictly no pets and no housing benefit.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101055004144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arden Estates, Bromsgrove - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.