|Added on Rightmove:||15 December 2017 (159 days ago)|
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three additional good-sized bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom, shower room and two wc's
- Contemporary interiors with period features
- Wonderful private garden to the rear
LONG LET. A lovely four bedroom house arranged over three floors boasting bright and modern interiors throughout, a charming private garden to the rear and a peaceful Temple Fortune location.
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on Finchley Road while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1047900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Temple Fortune.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.