|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (524 days ago)|
- BRAND NEW EXCLUSIVE GATED DEVELOPMENT
- PROFESSIONAL COMMUTERS DREAM LOCATION!
- EXCLUSIVE SPEC THROUGHOUT
- FURNISHED TO THE HIGHEST OF STANDARDS
- OFF STREET PARKING
- BEAUTIFUL COMMUNAL GARDENS
- 2 LUXURY HIGH SPEC BATHROOMS
- SITUATED VERY CLOSE TO EAST CROYDON STATION!
This 2 DOUBLE bedroom GROUND FLOOR apartment is set within this absolutely STUNNING development, and is BEAUTIFULLY decorated throughout.
It is located within a quiet residential area which is very close to East Croydon train station, therefore making the location superb for professional commuters.
This FANTASTIC property comprises of BEAUTIFUL communal gardens, OFF STREET PARKING and 2 LUXURY bathroom suites which speakers within the ceiling! Further benefits include, being FULLY FURNISHED to the HIGHEST of specifications, Sky and Broadband in each room and a fully fitted kitchen with quartz stone worktop and DISHWASHER!
A MUST VIEW APARTMENT THAT IS NOT TO BE MISSED!
BRAND NEW EXCLUSIVE GATED DEVELOPMENT
PROFESSIONAL COMMUTERS DREAM LOCATION!
EXCLUSIVE SPEC THROUGHOUT
FURNISHED TO THE HIGHEST OF STANDARDS
OFF STREET PARKING
BEAUTIFUL COMMUNAL GARDENS
2 LUXURY HIGH SPEC BATHROOMS
SITUATED VERY CLOSE TO EAST CROYDON STATION!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ADD141043_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Streets Ahead, Croydon - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.