|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (577 days ago)|
- RARE 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
- REMARKABLE STANDARD THROUGHOUT!
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN!
- LUXURY EXTENDED KITCHEN
- UPSTAIRS STUNNING 4-PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- ROLL-TOP BATH TUB!
- CAN BE AVAIALBLE BEFORE JUNE!
- CALL NOW TO VIEW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
**MARVELLOUS 3 BEDROOM HOUSE**
Streets Ahead are EXTREMELY pleased to offer this BEAUTIFUL 3 bedroom house which is arranged over 3 floors and situated VERY close to Blackhorse Lane tram stop and Addiscombe High Street.
This remarkable house comprises of a large through lounge, beautifully exposed brick wall in the dining room, LUXURY extended kitchen, low maintenance garden, upstairs stunning 4-piece bathroom suite with roll-top bath tub and can be available before June.
Call now before this house gets snapped up!
RARE 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
REMARKABLE STANDARD THROUGHOUT!
LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN!
LUXURY EXTENDED KITCHEN
UPSTAIRS STUNNING 4-PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
ROLL-TOP BATH TUB!
CAN BE AVAIALBLE BEFORE JUNE!
CALL NOW TO VIEW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
Dalmally Road is off Blackhorse Lane, which is ideally situated for Woodside and Addiscombe with local shopping and banking amenities. Central Croydon is easily accessible by public transport offering a wide range of commercial, leisure and entertainment facilities. East Croydon and Norwood Junction Railway Stations are within easy reach, offering a frequent service into London (approximately 16 minutes) and the South Coast.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ADD151735_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Streets Ahead, Croydon - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.