|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (276 days ago)|
- A beautifully presented two double bedroom apartment in a desirable development
- Former show flat
- Secure allocated parking space and contemporary fittings throughout
- Contemporary open plan kitchen/reception room with integrated appliances and ample natural light
- Master bedroom complete with an en-suite bathroom
- Second double bedroom
- Family bathroom with newly fitted suite
- Located within a short walk of Wandsworth Town mainline station
- Near the amenities of the Tonsleys, Fulham and Wandsworth Common
James Pendleton has the pleasure of introducing to the market this beautifully presented two double bedroom apartment in a desirable development. This former show flat benefits from a secure allocated parking space and contemporary fittings throughout.
The private front door to the apartment is located off a well maintained communal hallway and once inside there is an entrance hall with a handy storage cupboard. The accommodation comprises of a master bedroom complete with an en-suite bathroom, a second double bedroom and a family bathroom with newly fitted suite. The contemporary open plan kitchen/reception room benefits from integrated appliances with ample natural light.
The apartment is located within a short walk of Wandsworth Town mainline station with access to Clapham Junction, and Waterloo and the amenities of the Tonsleys, Fulham and Wandsworth Common.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63198299.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference CSL160093_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.