|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (463 days ago)|
Tyron Apartments, Lampton Road, Hounslow, West London, Heathrow, M4
Brand New, Upmarket, Spacious 1 Double Bedroom Studio Flat, Ideal for Commuters
* Fully Furnished
* On 2nd Floor
* Large Open Plan Lounge / Dining Room / Kitchen with Built in Smart TV
* Kitchen with All Appliances including Hob, Cooker, Fridge Freezer, Dish Washer, Washing Machine
* Spacious Double Bedroom
* Shower Room with Shower Cubicle, WC, Handbasin
* Double Glazing
* Good Transport Links - 3 Tube Stations (Piccadilly Line) and 1 Rail Station Nearby
* Easy access to Heathrow, Richmond, Twickenham, Teddington, the A4 and M4
* Ideal for commuting in and out of the city
* Plenty of Shops and Facilities on Your Doorstep
* Lift Serving All Floors
* Secure Telephone and Video Entry System
* Communal Cycle Storage
* AVAILABLE NOW
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RR2700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cintra Estates , Reading .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.