|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (368 days ago)|
- Brand new refurbishment, new kitchen, bathroom, flooring etc.
- Heating is underfloor heating, which will save on bills and a great feature for the cold winter months
- Modern bathroom with stunning fittings and tiled flooring
- Set in a period property, with large sash windows allowing plenty of natural light into the property
- Located just a 5 minute walk to Highbury & Islington Station (OVerground Line, Victoria Line, National Rail services)
- Popular location with Upper Street, Angel, Dalston, Holloway, Kings Cross all just a short distance away.
- Plethora of local amenities nearby. Shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants all within walking distance
- This property comes offered unfurnished and is available on a long term contract
BRAND NEW! Jigsaws estate agents are pleased to present this stylish and modern newly refurbished 1 bedroom period conversion. Enjoy being located just a short distance to the bars and restaurants of Angels upper street and the ease of travel being moments away from Highbury & Islington station.
Newly refurbished and completed to the highest of standards, enjoy a wealth of modern fittings, new appliances and brand new bathroom. Undergone complete refurbishment, from the power shower and underfloor heating to the to the solid oak wood floors and double glazed sash windows, yet still keeping its period features allowing the property to be bright and full of character.
Ideal for a single sharer and compromising of a well laid out open plan living space, with newly fitted kitchen and appliances, double bedroom with large bay windows and modern shower room. The property comes unfurnished and is fully managed by our local office.
Set just moments from Highbury & Islington Station (5 minutes walk, Victoria Line/Overground Line), Angel station (7 minutes by bus, Northern Line) enjoy easy access around London via the multiple lines on offer. Local amenities and bus stops are also on your doorstep with a plethora of things to do on the weekends, with multiple bars and restaurants nearby!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63202211.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7359167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jigsaws, Holloway.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.