|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (190 days ago)|
- A stunning family home on a quiet residential road
- Immaculately presented with an elegant mix of tasteful decor, contemporary fittings and period features
- Open-plan double reception/kitchen breakfast room
- Pretty private rear garden
- Four double bedrooms
- Two modern bathrooms
- Cellar/utility room
- Located on a quiet residential road close to Balham mainline and underground stations
- Near the green spaces of Tooting Bec Common and the amenities local to the area
Full descriptionA stunning family home on a quiet residential road. The accommodation provides flexible living/entertaining space. The property is immaculately presented with an elegant mix of tasteful decor, contemporary fittings and period features including sash windows and high ceilings. Comprising an open-plan double reception/kitchen breakfast room with access to a pretty private rear garden, four double bedrooms, two modern bathrooms, cellar/utility room and a cloakroom. The property is located on a quiet residential road close to Balham Mainline and Underground stations, the green spaces of Tooting Bec Common and the amenities local to the area.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference BNL160306_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.