|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (244 days ago)|
- A stunning Victorian first floor conversion flat
- Completely refurbished to a high standard
- Tasteful décor and wood flooring
- Delightful reception room/dining area
- Private balcony with impressive views
- Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom and an en-suite shower room
- A short walk from Clapham South underground station
- Just moments from Clapham Common
- Close to the amenities local to Clapham South and Balham
James Pendleton are thrilled to introduce to the market a beautifully presented and much sought after flat arranged over the first floor of an attractive double fronted Victorian property. The flat has been recently renovated to a very high standard and is light and airy with neutral décor and contemporary fittings including solid wood flooring. The accommodation comprises a double aspect reception room, overlooking the wonderful communal garden of Clapham Mansions, ample space for dining and French doors to a charming balcony. Further benefits include a stylish modern kitchen with integrated appliances and granite work surfaces, two evenly proportioned double bedrooms and two luxury bathrooms. The property is located in the Nightingale Triangle and is only a short walk from Clapham South Underground station (Zone 2). The open spaces of Clapham Common are also a moment's walk from this wonderful property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference BNL160307_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.