Office to rentStanford House, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA3 7BH
£1,001,096 pa (£83,425 pcm)
54,793 sq. ft.
- 54,793 sq ft (5,090 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- 3 Pipe VRF air conditioning system with BMS
- Raised floors
- Suspended ceilings
- LG3 lighting
- 2 Passenger lifts to all offices
- 1000 Kva electricty supply
- 800 Kva standby generator
- Substantial car parking
- Fully fitted restaurant
Stanford House is located adjacent to Birchwood Park to the east side of Warrington and positioned extremely well for access to both Manchester and Liverpool at the intersection of the M62 and M6 motorways.
The property has been fitted out to provide Grade A office space extending to 54,793 sq ft. The fit-out is impressive and incudes a prestigious reception area, fully fitted restaurant, large fully serviced comms room and UPS room, structured cabling throughout and a good mix of open plan office space, private office space, meeting/training and conference rooms.
The office benefits from excellent transport links and a high level of nearby amenities, Birchwood Shopping Centre is located just 3/4 mile from the building.
The space will be available to lease from early 2017.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Stanford_House. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Canning O誰eill, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ｩOpenStreetMap contributors.