|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 January 2017 (280 days ago)|
- Three Large Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- New Kitchen & Utility Room
- New Family Bathroom
- Lots of Storage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Well Established Garden
- Views over Holy Island
Traditional farmhouse situated in the pretty Northumberland village of Belford, with easy access to the coast.
It comprises of an entrance porch that leads into a hallway with storage cupboards. There is a new dining kitchen with an pantry cupboard and a good sized utility room with a further storage room beyond this with access into the rear garden.
This property has three reception rooms, the main living room has a large bay window and an open fire. There is also a downstairs w/c.
Upstairs there are three large bedrooms with working shutters, a storage room and a new family bathroom which has a bath and separate shower cubicle. There is also a walk in airing cupboard.
Outside there is a well established enclosed garden to the rear along with a driveway and ample parking.
Application fee for this property is £175 (inc vat) for a single applicant, £225 (inc vat) for a dual application * Guarantors may have additional charges.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63204443.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference AL457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GFW Letting, Alnwick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.