|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 December 2016 (61 days ago)|
- HALF PRICE RENT AND REFERENCING FEES WHEN MOVE IN JANUARY!!
- Over 40's Only
- Popular Residential Area
- Ample Parking
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Two Double Bedrooms
HALF PRICE RENT AND REFERENCING FEES WHEN MOVE IN JANUARY!! Do not miss out! A deceptively spacious first floor apartment situated in a quiet, welcoming over 40's community in the heart of Normanby.
HALF PRICE RENT AND REFERENCING FEES WHEN MOVE IN JANUARY!!
Here we have a perfect opportunity to settle down in a lovely home located in a quiet community purposely designed and built for the over 40's.
Ideally suited to a couple or a single person, this first floor apartment offers spacious living including two double bedrooms - master with fitted robes, a vast living room which leads into the kitchen area and also has a good size bathroom with white bathroom suite. It also offers two generous storage cupboards, a quaint patio/garden area and ample parking. Situated in Normanby, it is close to local shops, and public transport links.
Offered on an unfurnished basis, we expect this rare property to gain high levels of interest, so to view please call us on 01642 320241.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63205079.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5678L3918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison - Lettings, Marton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.