|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (521 days ago)|
- IMPRESSIVE 4 BED FAMILY HOME
- HIGHLY DESIREABLE AREA
- IMPRESSIVE KITCHEN/DINER
- FITTED ROBES TO ALL BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- INTEGRAL GARAGE WITH DRIVEWAY
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- OFFERED UNFURNISHED & AVAILABLE NOW
- SORRY NO DSS OR PETS
Impressive 4 bedroom semi detached family home in a highly desirable conservation area. To the lower floor can be found a spacious reception hallway leading to the lounge with double glazed patio doors leading out to the garden. Modern fitted dining kitchen with french windows leading out to the rear garden. Cloakroom. To the upper floor, the master bedroom with integrated wardrobes and en suite. 2nd double bedroom with an integrated wardrobe. 3rd single bedroom with fitted furniture and a single 4th bedroom. The spacious family bathroom is also provided with an over mixer shower. The property has an integral garage, driveway, landscaped rear patio and easy maintained garden. Stunning open aspect to the rear. UPVC double glazed, gas central heating. Offered unfurnished and available now! Sorry DSS or Pets!
An administration fee of £175 is applicable for 1 applicant or £225 for up to 2 applicants. Additional tenants or guarantor are subject to an administration fee of £55.00
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63208655.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CottonFields44. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Courtneys Independent, Bolton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.