Light Industrial to rentCupola Workshop, Cupola Court, Spetchley, Worcester, WR5 1RL
£5,000 pa (£417 pcm)
2,175 sq. ft.
- 2,175 sq ft (202 sq m)
- 2,175 sq ft (202.05 sq m)
- Within close proximity to Junction 6 & 7 of the M5
- Good level of parking
- Situated on Spetchley Estate
- Three Phase Power Available
Cupola Court is situated within the idyllic Spetchley Estate approximately 4 miles from Worcester City Centre. Located just off the A44 the court is ideally placed for easy access to the M5 at Junction 6 for routes to the North along with M40/M42 and junction 7 for routes to the South-West, M50 and M4. Worcester Shrub Hill Train Station is under 4 miles away by car, with routes to London Paddington.
The workshop space is of brick construction and has been adapted to create additional space by way of a portablecabin structure linked together via 2 storage containers. The storage containers are lined and fitted with an electricity supply. The workshop has an open plan layout and benefits from a three phase power supply and w/c facilities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Worcester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.