|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (554 days ago)|
- EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY
- BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED
- FULLY FURNISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- LIFT ACCESS TO ALL FLOORS
- EXTENSIVE CAR PARKING
- CLOSE TO STOCKTON TOWN CENTRE
- CLOSE TO THORNABY RAILWAY STATION
Very well presented, one bedroom, fully furnsihed apartment situated in a quiet area of Thornaby, close to the River Tees.
This modern property consists of a good sized lounge which is decorated in a soft, dusky beige tone and furniture to include a sofa, arm chair and coffee table. The kitchen is fitted with a good range of beech wall and base units. There is an integrated electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
The master bedroom is a nicely sized double room complete with double bed and mattress, wardrobe and bedside dawers. The bathroom is complete with a modern, white suite to include a wc, hand basin and bath with shower overhead.
Externally the development has extensive carparking.
Call to book your viewing today.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63210917.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000412313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Stockton-On-Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.