|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (552 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOMS
- END-TERRACE PROPERTY
- A COTTAGE FEEL WITH HIGH CEILINGS & ORIGINAL FEATURES
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE & KITCHEN DINER
- BATHROOM WITH WHITE SUITE
- ENCLOSED LOW MAINTENANCE COURTYARD GARDEN
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS TO THE CITY CENTRE
A front entrance door leads into the hallway with carpeted flooring and stairs leading to the first floor
A door leads into the lounge, with lamainte flooring and a feature fireplace.
The kitchen has tiled floor and wooden base units with drawers, a farmhouse sink and range cooker. A door leads to the rear garden
The first floor landing leads to the Master bedroom, which is generous in size and has original beams to the high ceilings
The second bedroom is a good sized single bedroom with an priginal fireplace
The bathroom comprises: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower over
To the rear, there is a courtyard garden with a vegetable patch, a garden shed for storage
To the front, there is a garden area and path leading to the front gate
Council tax band A, available immediately unfurnished
No smokers, pets are negotiable
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63210950.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000366949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Crystal Peaks.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.