|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (550 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom luxury Apartment with Garden
- Concierge and Gated Parking
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Walking Distance to Bailgate and Lincoln City Centre
- Fully Furnished to a High Standard
- Dressing Room to Master Bedroom
LOCATION Greetwell Gate Is in a prime uphill Location, only a short walk to Lincoln City Centre and The Historic Bailgate area of Lincoln.
ACCOMMODATION Mundys is pleased to market this luxurious, fully furnished three bed duplex apartment in prime uphill Location. Only a short walk from Lincoln City centre and the historic Bailgate area the property benefits from internal accommodation comprising; Entrance Hall, fully equipped Kitchen and open plan Living and Dining Room and three Bedrooms with En suite facilities and dressing room to the master. The property also benefits from concierge service, gas central heating, double glazing, garden and secure allocated parking. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer
OUTSIDE The property benefits from an outdoor garden space, as well as secure allocated parking beneath the flats.
ENERGY RATING Energy Rating B (83)
RENT & DEPOSIT The Rent for the property is £1,150pcm and the Deposit is also £1,150.
ADDITIONAL FEES Additional fees will apply.
VIEWING Viewings are strictly by prior appointment via Mundys.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102125003527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mundys, Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.