|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (579 days ago)|
- 1 bedroom flat.
- £550 per month.
- Modern finish.
- Located in central Cathays.
- Bills exclusive.
- Available 1st July 2017.
- Full rent payable over summer
- Laminate floors throughout
- Minimum of a 12 months tenancy.
Are you looking for a stylish new apartment in Cardiff? If so, flat 2, 43 Salisbury Road is definitely an option for you. Located in prime studentville, this property was completely renovated in 2016, so snap this one up before someone else gets there first! Available 1st July 2017.
Lettings Angels are delighted to offer this fantastic 1 bedroom flat to the market, available from 1st July on Salisbury Road - probably the best location for Cardiff students. The rent is £550 pcm, excluding bills. This property would ideally suit a student/professional or a couple. Due to the size of the property, children and pets are not permitted and we unfortunately do not accept DSS or any other form of assisted payments.
The beautifully presented apartment which is fully furnished throughout comprises one double bedroom, a modern fitted shower room and an open plan kitchen/living area. The stylish new kitchen comes fully fitted with all appliances you may need including fridge/freezer, washing machine and oven and hob. In addition there is a lovely fitted breakfast bar as well as a furnished living area to soacialise with friends. The property benefits from large double glazed windows throughout allowing a great amount of natural light in.
Located on Salisbury Road, you are in the middle of Cathays and within close proximity to the main University Campus, Student's Union and City Centre. Salisbury Road itself contains a range of useful amenities such as local supermarkets, eateries and popular student bars. The property is very well connected to many transport links, with main roads just a short distance away. Should you require access to a train station then Cathays Station is just a 6 minute walk away and Cardiff Central only 1.1 miles. For distance to University buildings see below:
Cardiff University Main Building - 0.4 miles away
Cardiff University Student's Union - 0.2 miles away
Cardiff Met. University, Llandaff Campus - 2.1 miles away
Cardiff Met. University, Cyncoed Campus - 2.1 miles away
University of South Wales Atrium - 0.6 miles away
There is no designated parking with the property, although there is on street permit parking. Permits can be applied for by phoning Cardiff Council on 02920872087. Charges are as follows:
1st resident permit: £7.50
2nd resident permit: £30
Visitor permit as well as resident: £30
Visitor permit only: £7.50
In order to move in to this property prospective tenants will have to undergo Lettings Angels referencing checks, this includes providing the following:
- A complete Lettings Angels application form
- A copy of your official ID
- Proof that you are a student and will be for the duration of the tenancy
- A recent official document sent to you within the last 3 months
- A UK guarantor who can demonstrate that he/she earns over £18,000 per year (If you don’t have a guarantor, other options are available)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lettings Angels, Roath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.