|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (521 days ago)|
- Detached bungalow
- Located a short distance from the town
- Spacious and well presented accommodation
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room with ornamental fireplace
- Kitchen diner with oven and gas hob
- Bedroom 1 - Double with fitted wardrobe
A spacious two bedroom detached bungalow situated in a sought after location a short distance from the town centre. The property offers well presented accommodation and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The living accommodation has been enhanced with the addition a good sized conservatory which enjoys a south westerly outlook over the enclosed rear garden. Other features include a modern bathroom with separate bath and shower, adjoining driveway and large garage. Available immediately. No cats. A well behaved dog at Landlords discretion.
Bridport has a twice weekly market as well as regular farmers' markets and offers a range of quirky and artisan local shops as well as a vintage quarter. The town's amenities include restaurants and hotels, a cinema and leisure centre, supermarkets, a museum, a health centre and a number of excellent primary schools and secondary schooling. Bridport has good access to the famous Jurassic Coast from the pretty harbour of West Bay with its assortment of pubs and restaurants and picturesque coastal path.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63214970.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BRI160506_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Bridport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.