|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (549 days ago)|
- Spacious terrace property
- Large through lounge, kitchen
- Two bedrooms & attic bed 3
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Central heating & double glazing
- No DSS or smokers, pets ask
Deceivingly spacious superb three bedroom property which has recently undergone a cosmetic refurbishment to a high standard. The accommodation briefly comprises large through lounge with laminate floor and open plan staircase and gas fire, quality fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall, base and drawer units in light oak, double oven, breakfast bar and tiled floor. To the first floor there are two bedrooms, the master being a double with fitted wardrobes and a superb four piece bathroom suite including separate shower and corner bath. Ascending the staircase you are greeted by the third attic bedroom which is a good sized double with velux window. The property is further complemented by the modern day comforts of gas central heating and double glazing. Externally, there is a private rear yard. Excellent family living accommodation and ideally located for all town centre amenities of Burnley, local Schools and bus routes.
NO DSS, NO SMOKERS, PETS CONSIDERED - PLEASE ASK FIRST
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63215576.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26640943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Estate Agents Ltd, Burnley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.