|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 December 2016 (311 days ago)|
- Charming semi detached house with off street parking
- Bright and spacious double reception room
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Conservatory overlooking the garden
- Two generously sized double bedrooms
- A further well proportioned single bedroom
- Sleek and stylish family bathroom
- Private landscaped garden
LONG LET. Benefitting from a three spacious double bedrooms, a double reception room and a conservatory, this charming semi-detached house also boasts a large landscaped garden.
Located on the peaceful and residential Bourne Vale, this property benefits from a close proximity to Hayes for an array of local amenities as well as the station that offering frequent services into the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1005002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Bromley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.