|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 December 2017 (65 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 321127
Property Reference: 321127.
Lovely bright and modern two double bedroom apartment located close to Surrey Quays overground station and shopping centre. The 1st floor property consists of 2 double bedrooms, a good sized reception room with private balcony, modern full fitted kitchen with appliances (incl. a dishwasher and washing machine) and two bathrooms (1 ensuite with shower/WC and a family bathroom with a shower over the bath and second WC). The apartment has a warm homely feeling throughout which makes it a perfect home for a family or professional sharer. Communal garden and free parking space.
Ideal location with excellent bus connections to Holborn, London Bridge, Shoreditch and Liverpool Street. Close to Southwark park and a 7 minute walk from Surrey Quays station and Shopping Centre. Cyclists can use the Quietway to Waterloo.
The flat is available to rent furnished or unfurnished from 6th January for a 12 month contract.
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Excellent Condition
- Spacious lounge
- Well equiped kitchenCommunal Garden
- Free Parking Space
- Close to Amenities
- Close to Station, Rail, Overground, Jubilee & all 24 bus routes
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,700.00 per month (£392.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,200.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 06 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 321127
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63216634.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32112717122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.