|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (187 days ago)|
- Close proximity to Hanley town centre
- Near to shops and other amenities
RECENTLY REFURBISHED - 2 Bedroom mid terraced house, recently refurbished to a high standard. Located in a quiet suburb of Hanley sought after for its excellent road links and local amenities.
This property is in an excellent location within walking distance to Hanley town centre, close to public transport and walking distance to Festival Park. It has newly fitted laminate flooring and has been redecorated throughout.
The property comprises of;
- Newly fitted kitchen with integral oven/hob and extractor fan, space for under counter appliances.
- 2 Reception rooms.
- 1 Double bedroom.
- 1 Single bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
- Downstairs bathroom with W.C
- New wiring throughout the property.
- Newly fitted laminate flooring throughout and carpeted stairs.
- Enclosed rear yard.
- Security light to the front of the property.
- Parking available to the front of the property.
- Brand new Double Glazing.
- Central Heating.
DSS accepted with guarantor
Pets considered - additional deposit may be required
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 104669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Letlord, Nantwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.