|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2016 (535 days ago)|
- 2 Bed Apartment TO LET
- Part Furnished / Deposit £650
- Second Floor/Allocate Parking
- Modern Fixture and Fittings
- EPC Rating C
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- NO DSS/STUDENTS/PETS/SMOKERS
- READY TO LET NOW !!!
Another apartment on the popular St George's development has become available. Castle Lodge Court offers two double bedrooms with modern fixtures and fittings and is part furnished situated on the second floor. Benefiting from having PVCu double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor; communal entrance, stairs leading up to the third floor; entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and house bathroom having a modern three piece suite. Externally the property has an allocated parking space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63219782.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MLY111338_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.