|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (523 days ago)|
- 5 Minutes Walk From Richmond Station
- 5 Minutes Walk From Kew Gardens
- Huge Bedrooms
- Spacious Warm Comfortable Flat In Sought After Richmond
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows EPC D
- Mix With The Stars Of TV Many Of Whom Live In Richmond
- Lounge Gives Panaromic Views Of London Welsh Rugby Ground
- Richmond Tennis Club Across The Road
- Richmond Theatre 10 Minutes Walk Away
- Richmond Shopping 10 Minutes Walk Away
Property reference number: 29239
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
Six month tenancy for 2 bed second floor flat.
Strictly No smokers allowed.
Furnishing: Part Furnished
Not Accepted: Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.