|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (246 days ago)|
- Fabulous Chapelford location
- Quiet cul-de-sac close to Dakota Park
- Lots of living space!- 2 living rooms
- Large eat-in kitchen
- Seperate utility room
- Storage cupboards in WC & lounges
- 4 Double bedrooms- 2 with fitted wardrobes
- Ensuite to master bedroom & family bathroom
- Beautiful rear garden
- Double drive
This area is currently one of Warrington's most saught after and desired addresses! Chapelford Village benefits from modern properties, plently of green space- including Dakota Park, a large supermarket and popular Primary School. The bustling town centre of Warrington is less than 3 miles away and the M62 motorway can be reached with ease- perfect for those commuting into the nearby cities of Liverpool or Manchester!
This fabulous family home is available in the New Year just after Christmas on an unfurnished basis. The property is located on a quiet cul-de-sac just seconds from Dakota Park. This house has recently been redecorated to a very high standard and benefits from an abundance of living space with the garage having been converted into a second lounge (this could also be a fantastic 5th bedroom)
Properties of this nature so not stay on the rental market for long so please call today to secure your viewing!
- Long Term Let
- Detached family home
- Double driveway to front
- Welcoming entrance hall with WC & storage
- Spacious lounge with lovely wood floors, bay window and storage cupboard
- Second lounge with fantastic storage system...a perfect study or play room
- Huge eat in kitchen with plenty of space for dining table and lounge furniture
- Modern kitchen with integrated cooker, hob, extractor and fridge/freezer
- Seperate utility room (whitegoods can stay if required)
- Stunning family bathroom with bath & seperate shower cubicle
- Large master bedroom with ensuite shower room & fitted wardrobes
- Great size double 2nd bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- 2 additional good size double bedrooms
- Attic is boarded and lit for storage
- Beautiful rear garden with lawn and patio areas. Shed and garden lights included too
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000410840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Warrington Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.