|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2016 (539 days ago)|
- 5 Bed house in desirable tree lined road
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 Separate reception rooms
- South facing garden
- Large kitchen/breakfast sitting room
- Close to Wandsworth Common and Northcote Road
- 10 minutes walk to Clapham South Tube and Wandsworth BR
- No Agents fees
- Suit Sharers
A well presented and neutrally decorated large five bedroomed house with three separate reception rooms located on this sought after road just off Wandsworth Common. The property comprises two separate reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast and sitting room, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, four further double bedrooms, family bathroom, shower room and utility room. The property also benefits from access to a pretty lawned garden and a roof terrace from the master bedroom suite.
Option to rent furnished/part furnished or unfurnished.
There are no agent fees or additional fees to pay as you will deal directly with the landlord.
Property reference: IATA8702
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Am The Agent, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.