|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (338 days ago)|
- Single lock-up parking space on edge of city centre
- Walking distance to Salisbury's mainline railway station and Waitrose
- Walking distance to Salisbury city centre
- Double opening timber gates
- Newly laid tarmac at and surface
- Enclosed rendered and painted block walls
- Ideal for commuters or local residents requiring this added convenience
- Freehold interest being sold
- A contract preparation fee will be payable in the sum of £250 plus VAT
- Payment terms- six months payable upfront then £100 per calendar month thereafter in advance
** Attention commuters **An enclosed lock-up parking space situated within close proximity to Salisbury's mainline railway station, Salisbury city centre and Waitrose,
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63222767.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 7147426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jordans, Salisbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.