|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2016 (86 days ago)|
Equity Estate Agents are delighted to offer this BEAUTIFULLY presented 4 bedroom Victorian house.
- Imacculate condition throughout.
- Large through lounge with genuine wooden flooring.
- Spacious kitchen complete with dining area and white goods.
- Huge private garden.
- Driveway big enough for two cars.
- Downstairs guest WC.
- Main bathroom with bathtub and seperate standing shower.
- Three nice big double bedrooms, and one single bedroom.
- Ample storage facilities in the form of two separate lofts. One of which is accessible by its own full staircase.
- Just 4 minutes walk from Bush Hill Park Station, with frequent service direct to London Liverpool Street and Victoria Line from Seven Sisters.
- Lovely quiet residential road.
- Available to move into January 2017.
- Perfect home for a growing family.
- DSS not accepted, sorry.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Equity Estate Agents, Enfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.