|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (92 days ago)|
- This is a House Share
- Luxurious exclusive Double ROOM to Rent
- £350 pcm
- £410 for COUPLES
This Property ..,
- Is Warm , Clean and Modern
- Has Double glazed windows and doors
- Has high speed INTERNET connection
- Is located a 5 minute walk from Bretton Cressett Shopping Centre
- Has ample facilities and storage space for all occupants, and each occupant is allocated their own fridge-freezer.
- Has a front /back garden,laid to lawn
- Is in the sought after area of Peterborough ie PE3 8EU
- Is a 15 minute bus ride to Peterborough Main line station
- Is close to the Peterborough Hospital
- Requires No deposit, Ref / Admin Fees apply (£65pp & £55 p/Room)
- Has a 24 hour supply of hot water & Power Shower
- Security LOCKS on all BEDROOM doors
The property is quiet and would best suit a hard working INDIVIDUAL (or couple @ Price +£60) who is sociable, yet treasures PRIVACY, COMFORT, SECURITY and the tranquillity of their own beautiful living space.
NOTE: All applicants should be professionals and be in permanent employment, and have References and good credit history. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept applications from Smokers, Council Benefit Tenants ,AGENTS and applicants with POOR Credit History or POOR References
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HSL46456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.