|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2016 (354 days ago)|
- Well proportioned first floor apartment
- Easy access to city Centre
- No Pets or DSS
- Laminate floors to lounge and bedroom
- Fully fittted kitchen with appliances
- Electric heating and double glazing
- Garage and driveway
- Application fee £240 inc vat (single)
ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT ON PLEASANT TREE LINED AVENUE CLOSE TO CITY. Ideal for young professionals. Fully double glazed accommodation With laminate floors. Garage and off road parking.
From our office on Mansfield Road travel south through Carrington and towards the City. At the pedestrian lights near the CNC college turn left into Redcliffe Road. Proceed for some distance and Elm Bank Drive is then a turning off to the right.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 256382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Janet Jones Property Services, Sherwood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.