|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (521 days ago)|
- free cleaning services every week
- free relocation
- safe deposit
- legal contract
- 24 hours service, PERSONALISED SERVICE, YOUR EXCLUSIVE ACCOUNTS MANAGER AT STERLING DE VERE
**BLACK FRIDAY COMING SOON GET DISCOUNTS**
RENT A ROOM AVAILABLE STRAIGHT AWAY IN EAST LONDON ZONE 1 AND 2 AND GET PERSONALISED SERVICE WITH ME YEESSS YOUR EXCLUSIVE ACCOUNTS MANAGER DURING YOUR STAY
YOU CAN ALSO SECURE THE ROOM ONLINE BEFORE IT GETS TAKEN OUT. LEAVE ME A MESSAGE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
PERFECT LOCATION 4 U:
Nearby shops, market and restaurants, access to local buses
CURRENT FLATMATES: clean, friendly and calm, mixed gender with professionals and students
BOOK NOW FOR FREE VIEWINGS anytime from 10.30am till 7pm
I got many other rooms available in Central and East London (Zone 1, 2 and 3).
I would NOT want you missing out, Please leave me the following details for further procedures:
-EXACT MOVE IN DATE
-LENGTH OF STAY
-CONTACT NUMBER/ EMAIL ADDRESS
ALL BILLS INCLUSIVE
* TV license
* Council tax
* FREE super fast internet (Sky/ BT)
* FREE weekly cleaning service
* Double glazing
Also, all our rooms are fully furnished (new mattress, bedsheets, desk, chair, wardrobe, chest of drawers, etc…) and before you move in we customise it for you
Please be mindful that it is a First come First Served Service!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference yvonna012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sterling De Vere, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.