|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 February 2017 (247 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished four bedroom detached house
- Bay fronted and stylish reception room
- Bright fitted kitchen with a dining area and garden access
- Spacious entrance hall
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Three further well-presented bedrooms with ample storage
- Expansive private garden with a swimming pool
- Garage and driveway for off-street parking
SHORT LET. Boasting a fantastic location, this newly refurbished four bedroom detached house offers sleek interiors with an exceptional finish, a large private garden with a swimming pool, a garage and off-street parking.
Ideally located for the amenities of Eastcote and the green open spaces of Eastcote Village and Kings College Playing Fields. Eastcote Station is within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ruislip.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.