|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (385 days ago)|
- Kitchen is fully equipped with integrated appliances
- 24 hr concierge
- Fully managed
- Cheap council tax: Wandsworth Council Band D
Truly delightful one bedroom flat in Battersea. Inclusive of TV Licence, Internet, Water Rates & Electricity.
This amazing one bedroom apartment situated in a highly desirable modern block comprises: a large double bedroom, bright reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen large modern bathroom. The flat is moments away from Battersea Park and close to two stations: Battersea Park and Queenstown Road. Sloane Square and Kings Road are just a quick hop on the bus.
• Kitchen is fully equipped with integrated appliances
• 24 hr concierge
• An abundance of natural light with wonderful views of London City
• Secure off street parking
• Fully managed
• Cheap council tax: Wandsworth Council Band D
• Alexandra Avenue is just a couple of minutes walk from the wonderful, green open spaces of Battersea Park as well as being closely situated from a variety of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants. Excellent connection to Victoria and West End. Ten minutes walk to Chelsea.
• Local transport links include Battersea Park and Queenstown Road (National Rail) and regular bus services towards Victoria, Liverpool Street and Oxford Circus.
Italian, Portuguese, Spanish & Polish speakers in the office.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63241874.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Inn , London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.