|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (185 days ago)|
- 4 Bedrooms; master bedroom with ensuite
- Separate reception room
- Large living space
- Parking for up to 2 cars
Full descriptionSpectacular never let before this 4 bedroom town house spread over 3 floors
* 3 double and 1 single sized bedrooms; master bedroom with en-suite
* Spacious reception room
* Stylish open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
* Open plan dinning room leading into private rear garden
* Fully tiled modern bathroom with additional downstairs WC
* Offered in excellent condition throughout
* Further benefits include, alarm and off street parking for 2 cars
Mount Pleasant Road is a pretty tree-lined street close to Pitshanger Lane’s award winning High Street and also falls within the outstanding Ofsted rated Montpelier Primary School catchment area. Ideally situated just a short walk to Ealing Broadway Station (Central and District lines, and National Rail).
FURNISHED ~ AVAILABLE NOW
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26645369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estate Agents, Acton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.