|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 January 2017 (343 days ago)|
- Mid2 bedroom terrace situated in a quiet side road
- Good for local amenities & transport links
- Living room with feature electric fire
- Seperate dining room
- Fully fitted kitchen with cooker
- Bathroom with 3 piece suite
- 2 bedrooms, 1 double, 1 single
- Gas central heating
- Parking on road
- Small yard to rear
Belvoir are pleased to offer this spacious 2 bedroom mid terraced, situated in a quiet side street but in a convenient position just a short walk from the centre of Standish, with ample local shops and amenities, bars and restaurants.
Excellent local schools and good transport links throughout the North-West via the M6 motorway.
Internally, the property comprises:
Spacious living room with feature electric fire, seperate dinding room and a fully fitted kitchen with cooker & hob.
Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms, with a good size double to the front. Family bathroom with 3 piece suite. The property has a small back yard and the house is warmed by gas central heating.
Parking on road.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63243251.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Wigan.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.