|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (549 days ago)|
- Two bedroom flat set on the ground floor
- Airy reception room with bay windows
- Fully fitted kitchen with space to dine
- Two bright bedrooms
- Private decked rear garden
SHORT LET. A generous two bedroom flat, set on the ground floor, offering an airy reception room, great sized kitchen, two bright bedrooms and a private rear garden.
Codrington Hill is a quiet residential road, close to a number of local shops, restaurants, cafés and amenities, with Honor Oak Park Rail station also within good proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.