|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (97 days ago)|
- Offers in excess of £450,000
- Well presented two bedroom second floor flat
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Modern fitted kitchen with granite worktops
- Good-sized double bedrooms with storage
- Communal gardens, off road parking and garage en block
- Great location near Blackheath Village
- Good transport links close by
Full descriptionLONG LET. Situated moments from Blackheath Village, this superb two bedroom second floor flat offers charming accommodation with a separate kitchen, a spacious reception room and a communal garden.
Ivy Court is situated within close proximity to the wealth of shops and restaurants found within Blackheath Village, as well as the expanse of the heath itself.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.