|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (574 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms & 1 large single bedroom
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Large open plan kitchen/dining room
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Close to Abingdon town centre with all its amenities
- Recently upgraded and redecorated
Delightful Victorian terraced house with pretty rear garden. The property is on 3 floors and has a large extended kitchen, open plan to dining room. The property is being redecorated and some new carpets are being provided.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P104360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Abingdon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.