|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (546 days ago)|
- Bright first floor studio flat
- Raised sleeping area
- Open-plan kitchen
- Modern shower room
- Private balcony
- Free wi-fi and selected Sky tv channels included
- Heating, water and electricity included
- Free laundry service included
LONG LET. Situated in a sought-after period building, this bright first floor studio flat features a private balcony and raised sleeping area.
The property is situated on a residential street close to The Queen's Club and within easy reach of the fashionable shops and restaurants of Kensington High Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Bishops Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.